We have many pet friendly rentals in Lake Lure, Chimney Rock, Bat Cave, Hendersonville, Mill Spring, and Marion, NC. Pets are limited to 2 well-behaved dogs, which responsible pet owners may bring FREE OF CHARGE! An approval and fee ($50) must be made for each pet over two.
Pet Friendly Cabin Rentals
If you are looking for a Cabin Rental in the NC mountains where you can bring along your four-legged friends then look no further. At Carolina Properties, we have a wide selection of pet-friendly options for you to choose from. They include waterfront options as well as cabins that have hot tubs for you to maximize the relaxation on your vacation! Before arrival, you'll receive our visitors guide with information on local veterinary hospitals- hopefully, you won't need them during your trip, but still important to have.
Most Popular Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals
Pets are a necessity for some people to enjoy their vacation, so we have you covered for your pet friendly vacation. We have a wide variety of pet friendly cabin rentals available for your whole family to enjoy. Some of our most popular pet friendly vacation rentals include hot tubs, firepits, mountain views, log cabins, and long-range views. We offer some of the best pet friendly cabins and dog friendly cabins with hiking trails nearby in the Blue Ridge Mountains for you and your four-legged friends to enjoy together. Search our rentals to find specific pet friendly cabins in our North Carolina Mountains that will be a breath of fresh air when you arrive. Book your perfect vacation rental for you and your four-legged friends!
Pets are not permitted in pools, hot tubs, or on watercraft.
Bring fido to one of our properties where you can enjoy the day sight-seeing the Blue Ridge Parkway and take in the breathtaking views. Come back to your log cabin and let your furry friend sunbathe on the large open deck. If you’re staying at one of our properties with your entire family plus your four-legged friends during the cold months, sit in the hot tub while your pet nuzzles up by the fire pit. Take in the natural beauty of the North Carolina mountains in one of our popular choices of pet-friendly homes!
Suggested items for people to bring when traveling with pets:
- Collar (make sure collars are appropriate tightness)
- Water bowl
- Food bowl
- Dog bed
- Pet ID tags
- Dog toys
- Travel water dispenser
- Pet carrier or crate
- Dog food
- Poop bags
- Blanket or towel for your pup to lay on
- Dedicated towel for drying your dog off after the lake or creek
- Medications or supplements
- Vaccination records
- Dog brush
- Dog sweater/jacket
- Benadryl (Can be used if dog is stung by something – always check with Vet first)
Quotes about traveling with your pets:
- “In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with!” – Charles Schultz
- “The journey of life is sweeter when traveled with a dog” – Bridget Willoughby
- “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter” – Izaak Walton
- “Dogs love to go for rides. A dog will happily get into any vehicle going anywhere” -Dave Barry
- Cement can burn dog's feet
- Strenuous exercise on a usual couch potato dog can be rough and harmful
- If letting your pup play in the river or creek, make sure that the current is not too strong.
- Keep pups away from anyone fishing
- Always be near your pet when they are swimming in the lake
- Never force an animal to get into the water
- Dry your dog's ears after being in the water to prevent infection
- Have a doggie life vest
- Know dog CPR